Paintless Dent Removal
Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair
- Costs less: Paintless dent repair costs less than standard auto body repairs.
- Faster: Compared to a traditional auto body shop. Your car won’t be sitting in the shop for days on end. In most cases you will have your vehicle back the same day.
- Factory paint remains: With paintless dent repair, your vehicle maintains its factory finish. There are no worries of the paint not matching or having to wait for the paint to dry before you can safely wash and wax your vehicle.
- Maintains trade-in/resale value: Paintless dent repair requires no patching or repainting, which can lower your vehicle’s trade-in or resale value. Dealerships have a device that can tell whether your car has been repainted. No matter how small the repair, the dealer automatically assumes the car was in a major collision and prices it accordingly.
- Covered by most insurance companies: Because paintless dent repairs cost so much less, most insurance companies cover it.